We run 4 main projects:
The Wild Goose Drop-In Centre is open four days and six evenings a week where clients can receive free hot food, practical support and signposting to other appropriate social and voluntary services.
The LIFE Recovery Project helps clients who are in addiction recovery to develop resilience through the development of practical life skills.
The Spring of Hope Women's Night Shelter provides emergency accommodation as well as emotional support and practical support, to women fleeing from abuse, relationship breakdown and sex work.
The East Bristol Foodbank provides short-term emergency food provision to those in extreme need.
In 2016/7, Crisis Centre Ministries:
- placed 424 persons into short term accommodation.
- placed 87 people into long-term accommodation.
- provided 177 new women with emergency shelter.
- served 3200 meals every week 50 weeks of the year.
- made 107 visits accompanying clients to courts, rehabs and hospitals.
- handed out 1734 food parcels which fed 3939 people, of which 1649 were children.
- provided 1279 counts of practical help which includes sleeping bags, clothing, toiletries and shower and laundry use.
- provided 2874 sessions of listening support, telephone & computer use, prayer & financial support.
We also work closely with community groups, voluntary organisaitons and strategic partners. Click here for more information.