At Crisis Centre Ministries, we rely on the support of private individuals, schools, clubs, companies, churches and trusts to carry out our vital work in helping the most vulnerable and marginalised achieve healthy and independent lives.
This is why we want to be completely transparent about how we use your personal information that you provide when you support us.
The following is how we use and and handle personal data, which complies with the Data Protection Act:
1. Personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully.
2. Personal data will be obtained only for one or more specified purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
3. Personal data will be adequate, relevant and not excessive.
4. Personal data will be accurate and where necessary, kept up to date.
5. Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
6. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Act.
7. Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
8. Personal data will not be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area unless that country ensures an adequate level of protection.