The LIFE Course
Module 1: Self Care
Module 2: Mind Matter
Module 3: Healthy Relationship
Module 4: Life Management
The course is an abstinence-focused life skills programme aimed at adults (ages 25+) who are in early recovery and have completed a treatment programme. We will accept those who are reducing on a script.
This course is for those who:
- lack confidence and life skills
- have been homeless
- have been in active addiction
- suffer from mental health problems
- have a criminal record
- have been long term under-employed
BUT who want to make life changes and improve their lives.
- Each module supports a maximum class size of 12 and is offered free of charge.
- Students are expected to attend the whole course; they cannot pick and choose sessions or modules.
- Students will need to enrol before the course starts; it is important that a group begins and completes the course together, so students cannot join half way through.
- Students can self refer although it is preferred that your application is supported by a referral.
LIFE Recovery Groups