- Module 1: Self Care
- 'Starting Well' 1st Feb
- 'Hierarchy of Needs' 5th Feb
- 'Food and Nutrition' 8th Feb
- 'Exercise and Relaxation' 12th Feb
- 'Sleep' 15th Feb
- Module 2: Mind Matters
- 'Stress and Anxiety' 19th Feb
- 'Healthy Thinking' 22nd Feb
- 'Assertiveness' 26th Feb
- 'Goal Setting' 1st Mar
- Module 3: Healthy Relationships
- 'Safe People' 12th Mar
- 'Communication' 15th Mar
- 'Anger and Grief' 19th Mar
- 'Personality' 22nd Mar
- Module 4: Life Management
- 'Time Management' 26th Mar
- 'Volunteering' 29th Mar
- 'Budgeting' 2nd Apr
- 'Forms and Filing' 5th Apr
The course is an abstinence-focused life skills programme aimed at adults (ages 25+) who are in early recovery and have completed a treatment programme. We will accept those who are reducing on a script.
This course is for those who:
- lack confidence and life skills
- have been homeless
- have been in active addiction
- suffer from mental health problems
- have a criminal record
- have been long term under-employed
BUT who want to make life changes and improve their lives.
- Each module supports a maximum class size of 12 and is offered free of charge.
- Students can enrol onto any number of modules, or all of them.
- Students can enrol any time if there are spaces available.
- Students can self refer although it is preferred that your application is supported by a referral.
- The next course will run from February to April (2019), and registration is now open.