If you'd like to donate gifts for Christmas, please note that we're not giving away shoeboxes this year. Instead, we’re focussing on giving good quality presents that will help someone at Christmas and beyond. We've got very limited storage space, so please only donate items from the list below:
Men's boxer shorts (S, M, L)
Men's and women's gloves
Men's warm hats*
Women's leggings (all sizes)
Microwavable hot water bottles (the kind that keep you warm at night, rather than drinking vessels)
*As thoughtful as they are, unfortunately we can’t accept hand-knitted items as they tend to let in the cold.
As usual, we're accepting food donations for the Wild Goose drop-in centre.
Top 10 needed food items
1. Instant coffee
3. Red lentils and other dried pulses
4. Baked beans and other tinned items
5. Tomatoes – tinned, passata, tomato purée
6. Spices and seasoning (salt, pepper, mixed herbs, paprika, chilli and curry powder)
7. Porridge oats
8. Condiments – ketchup, brown sauce, mayo
9. Spreads – jam, peanut butter, honey, Marmite etc.
10. Gravy granules and stock cubes
Other needed food and kitchen items
Cornflour, cooking oil, pickles, chutney, mustard, bowls, small plates, mugs, greaseproof paper, foil, cling film, bleach, washing-up liquid, cleaning/dish cloths and scourers, pump dispenser hand soap.
Thank you so much for your support.
Items can be dropped off at our main office at 32 Stapleton Road, Easton, Bristol, BS5 0QY – Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm.
Other charities who also accept practical donations are: