Throughout the year, but especially during the winter months, we are grateful to our supporters for donating practical items that are a lifeline to our clients.
We understand that you want your donations to be 100% useful and so we have compiled a list of items that we are able to receive and distribute.
- Men's and women's socks (new).
- Men's and women's thermal tops and long johns (new and all sizes).
- Men's boxers - small, medium and large (new).
- Women's underwear - sizes 8 - 14 (new).
- Men's jeans and tracksuit bottoms - small and medium (waist 26" - 34").
- Men's jumpers - small and medium.
- Men's gloves - medium and large.
- Men's and women's deodorants (new).
- Sleeping bags.
Our full list of practical donations can be found here: https://www.crisis-centre.org.uk/practical-items.
Donations can be dropped off at 32 Stapleton Road, BS5 0QY. Mon - Fri, between 8:00am - 10:00am / 3pm - 5pm.